- Hollywood, California (honest!)
- Fav Tool:
- My stupidly expensive Hikari magic steel shears
- Fav Ice Cream:
- Seasonal Bluebell Homemade Vanilla and Peaches
- Theme Song:
- "Let it Go" from Disney's 'Frozen'. I have a 4 year old granddaughter so it's stuck in my head, but surprisingly appropriate at times.
- Dream Pet:
- A silent, non-annoying, non-intrusive non-destructive white peacock.
- Last thing I made:
- A Giclee print of my race horse painting "Santa Anita"
- Deborah Carter Mastelotto is a pathological entrepreneur, an obsessive remodeler, a minor student of quantum physics, an unapologetic observer of human nature and an indefatigable advice-giver. And she has a lovely little salon called Pink West in a hundred-year-old farm house in Dripping Springs, Texas.