- Home town:
- Los Angeles California
- Fave tool:
- Curling iron
- Fave ice cream:
- Dream pet:
- I fell in love with hair and fashion at a young age.
- My parents divorced when I was 14, so of course I frequently and radically changed my hair, and therefore spent a lot of time at my dads favorite hair salon Pink on South Congress. He began dating Deborah, one of the owners, slowly but surely and I became totally immersed in the salon life from then on out, and I've never left.
- My style and esthetic can best be described in 3 words: Colorful, bright, but minimalistic.
- I believe in finding what works for the client. I don't believe in hairstyles that are so far fetched the health and integrity of the hair are compromised.
- Hair is freedom, an easy way to express yourself and be unique.
- Hairdressing, like life, is an awesome roller coaster ride where you get to give love, and receive love, and build incredible relationships.